Date of Last Revision: 29 March 2012.
BuscaFreela complies with the applicable Dutch Data Protection Act (WBP), the European directives and generally accepted norms of decency and good conduct regarding Internet and communication.
1. Types of information
When you use BuscaFreela we will collect the following types of information:
- Of registered users we collect when available name, username, personal address, ip-address, email-address, skype address, www address, phone number, birthdate, gender, bids, comments, messages, preferential categories, ratings, advertisements, classifieds information.
- Of registered and unregistered users we collect access statistics, number of visits, pageviews, usage patterns, etc.
- Of certified users we collect copies of identification documents and a copy of an example bank statement.
2. Purposes of data processing
BuscaFreela uses information stored about you for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about BuscaFreela.
- To adapt BuscaFreela to your preferences and needs.
- For security purposes and to make non-personalized analysis.
3. Use of information by BuscaFreela
- We hate spam just as much as you do. Therefore we will not hassle you with endless emails. In addition, if you no longer wish to receive special offers from partners of BuscaFreela you can disable this by going into your account and unchecking “Receive exclusive offers from selected partners”.
4. Sharing of information with third parties
- When you have indicated that you want to receive exclusive offers from selected partners of BuscaFreela you may periodically receive advertisements with things such as special offers and discounts. This will not be more often than once or twice a month. We try to make these offers match your profile so that they are interesting to you. Your personal information will be handled by BuscaFreela or under direct supervision of BuscaFreela and is never shared with third parties unless we are legally obliged to do.
- BuscaFreela only works with reputable partners and for technical or operational reasons in some cases this may include partners with facilities outsides of your country where privacy regulations may be applied that are different than those in this document. For example, when we use PayPal to handle payment. You are aware of this and, to the extend that this is necessary, accept this. BuscaFreela will ensure that your privacy will be impacted by this as minimally as possible.
6. Access, Change and Remove personal information
- You can always view and change the personal information in your account.
7. Protection of your information
- BuscaFreela will take every reasonable technical and organisational steps to protect your data against theft or loss.
8. Changes in this document
- It is possible that this document changes. We do not offer notification of this, so it's always a good idea to check this page from time to time.