Welcome to BuscaFreela and thank you for visiting us. By visiting BuscaFreela you agree to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are here to ensure that BuscaFreela works well for everyone.
Date of Last Revision: 29 maart 2012.
- You are not allowed to collect and store personal information such as email addresses and other personal information of users on BuscaFreela without their express consent
2. Your account
- In order to publish classifieds on BuscaFreela and use many of the features on the site, you will need an account. BuscaFreela reserves the right to refuse, disable or revoke an account without recourse to appeal and without being required to disclose the reasons for doing so.
- If you are younger than 16 years of age or otherwise under legal guardianship, you will need the approval of your legal guardian to create an account and use BuscaFreela. By accepting this agreement you acknowledge to us that you are 16 years or older or have the approval of your legal guardian to use BuscaFreela.You will not:
- allow others to use your account if you are an individual
- allow others to use your account if they do not work in the same organisation if you represent a business
- create an account using a temporary email address, fake personal information or by impersonating someone else
- You are responsible for keeping your account information secret and are responsible for the consequences if someone manages to access your account, with or without your knowledge or approval.
- You acknowledge that any automated use of content of BuscaFreela with the object of copying content from BuscaFreela, with the exception of the use for general search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, etc, constitutes a violation of the terms and conditions.
- You may at any time disable your account. If you disable your account any classifieds you may have published will also be disabled.
3. Publishing information of BuscaFreela
- You own all the information you publish on BuscaFreela.In addition:
- You will not:
- publish content in a category that is clearly not appropriate for the content being published
- publish multiple versions of the same content in the same category
- publish multiple versions of the same content in multiple categories
- publish content with clearly inappropriate content such as pornography, violence or content of a religious nature
- remove, hide or make unreadable Intellectual Property notifications.
- publish deliberately unclear or misleading information
- comment on or rate persons or business without having direct experience in buying products or services from them (e.g. rating a direct competitor)
- distribute viruses or other technology that can harm BuscaFreela or the properties of visitors and buyers on BuscaFreela
- distribute, copy, modify content of third parties without the express consent of those third parties
- publish content automatically on BuscaFreela through robots/scripts other than through APIs that BuscaFreela provides for this purpose
- When you delete classifieds or personal information, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable amount of time.
- You understand that when you disable a classified, due to technical reasons, there may be a slight delay until the classified is removed from the site.
- You understand that when you publish a classified, due to technical reasons, there may be a slight delay until the classified is visible on the site.
- BuscaFreela is not required to make available to you any archived content that is not directly available to you through the functionality of the website.
- You acknowledge that the publication of text, photos and videos may be subject to Intellectual Property laws and you guarantee that the information you publish on BuscaFreela does not infringe on the Intellectual Property rights of a third party.
- For content that is covered by Intellectual Property rights you indemnify BuscaFreela for any claims by third parties regarding violations of said Intellectual Property rights.
- You indemnify BuscaFreela for any claims by third parties regarding violations of the law of content that you publish on BuscaFreela.
- You specifically give us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to (re-)use content in classifieds created by you, subject to the terms in our privacy statement.
- You indemnify BuscaFreela for any violations of your Intellectual Property rights or other laws that may occur by other BuscaFreela users (re-)using your published content.
- You indemnify BuscaFreela for any liability or damages that may occur by your publication of information on BuscaFreela and your interaction with buyers and sellers.
- As most information on BuscaFreela is published by users, BuscaFreela does not offer any guarantee that the information published by users is accurate or reliable. Nor can we guarantee the safety, reliability and legality of the products and services offered on BuscaFreela.
- BuscaFreela is not liable for loss of money, goodwill or reputation, direct or indirect damage, such as loss of revenue or profit, loss of data and immaterial damages that may result from the services of BuscaFreela, any technical malfunction of BuscaFreela, your use of BuscaFreela or your interaction with buyers and sellers.
- If, despite the previous paragraph, we are liable for damages after all, this liability is limited to: I. the total of the payments you have made to BuscaFreela in the previous 6 months or II. EUR 100, whichever is higher.
- You agree that conditional on the existence of any form of damages is that you inform BuscaFreela, by way of complaint, of any way BuscaFreela infringes upon your rights as soon as this occurs or is noticed but no later than 30 days after said occurrence, after which all rights to damages are voided.
5. Inappropriate and illegal content
- BuscaFreela will investigate any infringement of your rights by another BuscaFreela user wherever possible and appropriate. If you feel that another BuscaFreela user infringes on your rights, please file a complaint through the contact form. Please include the url of the classified that you feel infringes on your rights. We may follow up by email with requests to provide additional materials to substantiate your claims.
- BuscaFreela reserves the right not to remove content that you may claim is inappropriate or illegal when there are sufficient reasons to doubt these claims.
- When it is clear that content is inappropriate or illegal, BuscaFreela will remove the content and, when necessary, contact the authorities.
6. Agreement to publishers
By publishing a classified on BuscaFreela you enter into a publication agreement with BuscaFreela that is governed by these terms and conditions and the privacy statement. You can see a preview of the advertisement before you enter into this agreement using the Preview function. The agreement is immediately executed, for free advertisement by pressing the Publish button, for paid advertisement by completing the on-line payment process. A publishing agreement can therefore not be revoked (although you can disable a classified after publication).
7. Paid services and content
- All prices stated on the site for BuscaFreela's own products and services are in Brazilian Reales including VAT.
- In some cases payment for services on BuscaFreela may require payment in a different currency than the local one. These cases will be clearly stated and a currency conversion against conversion rates, which are updated daily, will be executed to a currency such as the US dollar or Euro.
8. User to user payments
- BuscaFreela makes it possible for PayPal users to pay directly to eachother. This allows users to pay for a product or service offered in a classified.
- For each payment that is executed in this way, PayPal will charge a commission. All PayPal costs will be charges to the owner of the classified. BuscaFreela charges a commission of 1% + VAT on top of this to the owner of the classified.
- The payment is executed between users and BuscaFreela is no party in the exchange. If a problem occurs in the delivery of the product or service, users need to handle the dispute amongst themselves.
- If the owner of the classified decides to refund the payment, any commission that is paid to BuscaFreela will not be refunded.
- This agreement is governed by Dutch Law. You agree that any legal dispute that results from or is based on the use of BuscaFreela, will be adjudicated by the court in Amsterdam.